Pembroke, United States
almost 3 years ago
Assemble machined parts with the required hardware, calibrate the test set-up to make measurements based on test plan and create test reports.
- Assemble different components into a feed assembly
- Tuning & testing new and existing products to the competent level.
- Building prototype devices for antenna and RF testing.
- Understanding and ability to use measurement instruments, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, generators, power meters, and network analyzers etc.
- Ability to debug and repair electronic devices.
- Conducting In-process and final electronic verification testing of electronic test equipment.
- Testing and aligning circuitry.
- Identifying potential production issues.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Understand drawings and assemble the parts accordingly
- Understanding of network analyzers for testing calibration
- Taking S parameters using network analyzers
- Ability to read test plan to understand the required testing
- Ability to create test reports from the test data
Education: High School diploma
Experience needed: 2+ years of experience working with and tuning passive microwave components including hybrids, magic tees, filters, OMTs, and different antennas
*US Citizens or Permanent Residents Only due to government regulations.