Woburn, United States
over 2 years ago
- Test equipment set-up and verification
- Interfacing with Engineering team
- Supporting technicians with product test and tuning
- Product performance to facilitate product improvements
- Analyze procedure analysis to enable improved product flow
- Component lot evaluations to support hardware needs
- Will train Technicians as needed.
- 5+years of experience working in a production support environment for electronic products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering technology or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens.