Review, preparation, and completion of reports of adverse drug experiences, to determine the safety profile of products and to meet regulatory requirements. Determination of local submission of individual and, where appropriate, aggregate safety reports.
- Carry out case processing activities
- Review, rank, verify, process and document case-related information: terms; validity, seriousness, special scenarios; timelines; accuracy and consistency. Process cases based on these assessments
- Review case criteria to determine appropriate workflow for case processing
- Assess case to distinguish those with particular complexities and/or specific issues, and escalate appropriately
- Write and edit case narrative
- Determine and perform appropriate case follow-up, including generation of follow-up requests
Education: 4 year degree - preferably in science field