Trumbull, United States
20 days ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sales Analyst in Livingston, NJ.
As a (an) Sales Analyst your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to advanced grasp and utilization acumen of the available tools within the Company to monitor, enhance and report on predetermined sales activities and metrics.
The position will generate reports and provide sales personnel across all Business Units with required in-depth data analysis, identify and implement new tools, administer, and oversee the timely reporting of requested metrics. This position reports to the Sales Analytics Manager.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define key performance indicators, set targets, measure, and monitor performance, and provide customer and sales analysis and insights.
- Research and develop models for Customer and Sales data analysis. Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses and synthesize findings into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Experience developing Advanced customer segmentation models by analyzing customer buying behavior – generate customers insights by performing advanced analytics such as Cohort Analysis, Pareto Analysis, New and Existing Customer Analytics.
- Generate competitive insights by leveraging various external data sources (procedure volumes, HCP prescribing data, payor data).
- Track and report on various marketing campaign metrics including digital and video assets as well as trade show event metrics.
- Work closely with end users to identify requirements for new systems and customizations.
- Support/lead as-is and to-be systems definition, user needs analysis, scope definition, and systems analysis activities across technology projects.
- Support the current BI platform including SAP Business Objects (4.2), IDT, Dashboard Design, Mobile, Analysis products and Power BI.
- Ability to generate reports, drill down reports, drill-through reports and parameterized reports using Business Objects.
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.).
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data store/data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration.
- Coordinate the testing and implementation of business intelligence systems.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as assess and adjust quickly to changes in priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support end users.
- Perform additional duties or assignments as required by management.
- At least 3 years of experience as Reporting Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Financial Analyst or Data Analyst with proven experience to solve business problems.
- 3 years of experience translating business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data store/data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration.
- 3 years of experience with data warehouse implementations and data migrations.
- 3 years of experience generating reports, drill down reports, drill-through reports and parameter reports using Business Objects or PowerBI.
- 3 years of experience coordinating the testing and implementation of business intelligence solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in building dashboards using data visualization software (e.g., Business Objects Dashboards, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, and methodology development. Demonstrated ability to independently perform analysis and author specifications.
- BI or Data Analysis certification desirable.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Livingston, NJ
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.