Wilmington, United States
over 2 years ago
- Facilitating customer quotations, contracts and proposals for Sales Dept. to deliver to customer base by working with a cross functional team including responsible team members from sales, product management, and applications and services.
- Creating and maintaining customer relationships; Managing all incoming customer requests and responses to customers.
- Setting timeline expectations for new customer requests and managing ongoing deadlines with members of the team throughout the life of the project to ensure on-time delivery for each request.
- Oversee the execution of the customer satisfaction tool, assess and analyze results using the ERP system to improve customer satisfaction.
- Communicating with internal /external parties in order to resolve conflicts or issues with sales process.
- Developing and maintaining customer database. Reviewing and providing historical sales data for potential trends in order to better prepare for future success of the sales team.
- Ensuring ethical standards are followed to protect customer data.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a sales or sales support role
- Self-starter with professionalism, who is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced work environment. Work with a sense of urgency for responses to requests sometimes outside of normal working hours due to the nature of our global locations of teams / customers.
- Great attention to details with a high standard of quality in order to gate-keep the quality of the outgoing documents and services to customers.
- Excellent personal judgement in making calls independently and making decisions to escalate to upper management for approvals.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, writing and personal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally.