Bethel, United States
about 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant in Bethel, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Senior Accountant your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Manufacturer/supplier to the medical device industry is seeking a Senior Accountant. This is a hands-on role for an ambitious professional with multi-tasking abilities.
Support the General Accounting functions including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and supporting schedules;
- General ledger allocations and Segment Reporting
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain & create financial report writer excel coding within ERP system
- Maintain Fixed Asset ledger
- Prepare Property Tax reporting
- Prepare, control, forecast & report Capex spending
- Prepare multiple state Sales & use tax filings
- Assist with Quarterly and Annual external audit
- Manage government survey reports
- Other projects and analysis as directed.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance;
- 5-8 years of business experience, preferably in a multi-site manufacturing environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility and tolerance of change;
- Detail oriented with demonstrated analytical, project ownership skills and meeting deadlines;
- Professional demeanour and inter-personal skills
- Experience working with ERP systems; QAD and HFM a plus
- Proficient in Excel, knowledge/experience with Excel Pivot Tables and Microsoft Access a plus
- Ability to grow with the expected company’s growth
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT
- Salary: $75-$80K per year with a potential annual bonus of 10%
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.