Andover, United States
almost 3 years ago
- Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements.
- Delivers monthly reports of project revenues and expenditures to track against project budgets.
- Maintains and analyzes general ledger accounts.
- Conducts variation and trend analysis such as variances to forecast, budget and prior year.
- Prepares federal, state and local reports and tax returns. Prepares, reviews and/or approves complex journal entries and consolidated statements to support the preparation of timely financial reports.
- Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations.
- Tracks and reports revenue in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy, to ensure a timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close. Verifies work of and provides guidance to less experienced levels of accountants.
Work Experience: 5+ Years