North Billerica, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Purchasing electromechanical parts like PCB's, sheetmetal, cables, etc.
- Recommending adequate suppliers to management team.
- Negotiating costs for commodity on quality and scheduling needs.
- Creating purchase contracts that comply with company and government regulations.
- Meeting quality standards by confirming that product is delivered on schedule and at the negotiated price.
- Attending and participating in meetings and providing supplier documentation.
- Proficient with purchasing and planning by utilizing ERP systems.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to negotiate and drive cost out initiatives.