For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer in Chatsworth CA.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Sr. Software Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Work in a self-organizing team developing embedded software for Broadcast Video applications. Applications include high power battery systems, LED studio lighting, and Cloud based software
- Provide technical leadership for development projects and team.
- Perform tasks including requirements analysis, operational concept development, software design and development, design reviews, and general problem solving.
- Collaborate closely with teammates, making and keeping daily commitments, and demonstrating your accomplishments to the company on a weekly basis.
- Apply deep and broad understanding of Embedded hardware and software technology to develop creative applications for Broadcast Video products.
- Mentor junior engineers in all areas of embedded engineering.
- Demonstrate, understand, and apply new technology and new approaches to solving complex problems.
- Role may expand to include other technologies in other brands such as teleprompting, lighting, robotics, and streaming media technologies.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Chatsworth CA.
- Salary: $110k-$120k
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com