Brewster, United States
5 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a client in Brewster, NY.
- Analysis of business and financial data
- Create financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision making and acquisition strategies
- Develop financial schedules/reports for organizational leaders
- Analyze company and industry trends; make recommendations based on those trends
- Evaluate capital expenditures by preparing Return on Investment calculations
- Develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use and presentation of data
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Perform activities such as post-closing P&L variance analysis, analysis of job profitability, key costs, etc.
- Present, explain, and comment on financial results at the regional level
- Research and compile information from multiple systems and sources; recommend approaches to improve profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance required, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of seven years of experience in analyzing data and financial modeling
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office, Tableau desired
- Strong interpersonal skills characterized with the ability to communicate facts and opinions accurately
- Demonstrated ability to compile quantitative information for business metrics, analysis, and reporting • Prioritize work appropriately and complete work accurately, thoroughly, and within deadlines
- Self-manage, work independently, and seek guidance as needed
- Professional English verbal and written communication skills; ability to reach audiences using various communication styles and methods
- Strong track record of supporting and following up with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis
- Thorough understanding of project management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Brewster, NY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume, salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org