Westborough, United States
over 2 years ago
- Creating and testing next generation process hardware systems integrating a diverse spectrum of mechanical, material, and fabrication technologies in an innovative/fast-paced environment
- Creating system-level and sub-system performance simulations for projects
- Designing high performance and solutions that meet customer requirements
- Planning requirements and specifications for project and preparing and presenting project status reports
- Improving current system capabilities
- Conducting system failure analysis to identify root causes and engineering solutions
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and propose new solutions for product.
- Evaluating costs and benefit to support product goals and proposals
- BS in Mechanical, Materials Engineering is required.
- 8+ years of experience is required
- Familiarity with material properties, fabrication methods and functional constraints
- Work experience with working on large scale products or semiconductor equipment.