Billerica, United States
over 1 year ago
- Creating and testing next generation process hardware sub-systems incorporating a diverse spectrum of mechanical, material, and fabrication technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Creating system-level and sub-system performance simulations and analysis for projects
- Designing high performance and quality solutions that meet customer requirements
- Planning project requirements and specifications/prepare and present project status reports
- System failure analysis to identify root causes and devise engineering solutions
- Identifying opportunities for product improvement and propose new solutions
- Evaluating costs/benefit to support product goals and proposals
Education and Experience:
- BS in Applied Physics, Mechanical or Materials Engineering.
- Familiarity with material properties, fabrication methods and functional constraints
- Proficiency in Solidworks is required.