Senior Operations Analyst
Minneapolis, United States
over 3 years ago
- Working independently compiles, analyzes and interprets data partnering with group managers to design and implement strategic analysis to meet group or company goals.
- Supports Product Management team.
- Key stakeholder on technology project efforts defining requirements & implementation by representing multiple department needs
- Performs (or oversees) complex statistical analysis and applies analysis to initiatives that support business strategies as well as to support solving complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues with possible financial risk.
- May make independent decisions on matters with some financial impact and risk.
- Possesses broad-based technical and business knowledge to anticipate emerging issues and recommend subsequent strategies and business directions.
- May manage or participate on large cross-group projects.
- Create User Acceptance test scenarios and scripts
- Execute User Acceptance testing and resolve defects within timeline agreed
- Develop training material and participate in training team member
- Craft responses for RFP questions that are new or unique
- Assist the Department Manager with SWAT resolution and oversee a short/long term remediation plan is implemented
- Work with the Data Analytics team to develop reports as needed/requested
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Ability to independently develop strategic recommendations on operational data
- Ability to partner with, and lead other functions on operations-related projects
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding technical and critical thinking skills
- Leadership skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to effectively read, write and speak English
- May require the need to travel to other locations