Chelmsford, United States
4 months ago
Senior Oracle Business Analyst - OM & Supply Chain
The Senior Business Analyst is a key member of our team. The Business Analyst works closely with all major application areas to help with production issues, application expertise in development efforts for new programs and process models and provides Oracle e-Business Suite application training where necessary and applicable. This is a hands-on role for a global implementation of the Oracle E-Business applications suite.
- Provide daily support for Oracle production, enhancement projects and lean initiatives related to Oracle EBS
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Document, Functional Design Document
- Work with the development team in reviewing the Technical Design, validating that the development delivers to the design
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills.
- Participate in System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing with the business users to ensure a high quality delivery
- Research, design, configure, test, document and manage implementation of system changes.
- Develop validation test plans, user and system procedures and training materials for customizations, upgrades and patches.
- Provide expertise for IT projects and Oracle implementation support across company (e.g. Europe, Canada, Pacific Rim); interface with all major business groups to implement order flows, processing rules and business models.
- Such as Discoverer and Crystal Reports
- Re-engineer existing business system processes to leverage the capabilities of the both the Oracle EBS suite and other signature applications.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for internal and field personnel on all Oracle EBS modules