Senior Oracle Business Analyst – Service -R62
Oracle eBusiness Suite Techno-Functional Analyst with Service Contracts and Depot experience who will support Service departments. The Analyst will support our users in their operations and maintenance responsibilities as well as projects undertaken by IT team to help in improving business processes and in adhering to prescribed department policies. This position requires experience in working in projects supporting the Oracle Service Contracts, Depot and Service modules. This is a hands-on role for a global implementation of the Oracle e-Business applications suite.
- Provide daily support for Oracle production, enhancement projects and lean initiatives related to Oracle EBS
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Document, Functional Design Document.
- Participate in System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing with the business users to ensure a high quality delivery
- Research, design, configure, test, document and manage implementation of system changes.
- Develop validation test plans, user and system procedures and training materials for customizations, upgrades and patches.
- Provide expertise for IT projects and Oracle implementation support across company (e.g. Europe, Canada, Pacific Rim); interface with all major business groups to implement order flows, processing rules and business models.
- Provide technical resource support for users for various end user related tools.
- Such as XML Publisher, Oracle and Crystal Reports
- Provide Cross Functional and Cross Location Project Management Support for Process Improvement Projects.
- Re-engineer existing business system processes to leverage the capabilities of the both the Oracle EBS suite and other signature applications.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for internal and field personnel on all Oracle EBS modules
- Minimum 9 years of Techno-Functional (70% functional and 30% technical) experience in Oracle EBS (WIP, BOM, Resources, Routing)
- Strong working knowledge of Service, Service Contract, Depot Repair.
- Ability to create Oracle adhoc database queries to provide information when standard reports are not available.
- Business Degree or equivalent with demonstrated experience in this discipline.