For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Software Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
R&D is currently seeking a dynamic Senior Software Engineer to join our team based in Trumbull, CT. The right candidate will be excited to provide design and development support to existing and in-development products, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and derive satisfaction from knowing that her or his efforts ultimately lead to improved quality of life for our patients.
The Senior Software Engineer is the primary technical resource on a product development or core engineering team and performs her or his duties with minimal supervision. The position is responsible for providing technical leadership to the development team such as software architecture, coding, debugging, testing, troubleshooting, technical documentation, security, and conformance to all relevant regulations.
- Provides expert technical input relating to software
- Guides development teams and designers with respect to design tradeoffs
- Manages software vendors
- Manages software SOPs and systems
- Creates protocols, runs experiments and writes reports.
- Analyzes moderate to high complexity engineering problems, defines problem, recommends and implements solutions.
- Completes product documentation of moderate to high complexity.
- May lead projects
- Work contributes to the launch of new products, as well as defining and solving field problems as a lead or supporting member of a team.
- Work contributes to the continual improvement of current products.
- Work contributes to projects that are critical to the future success of the business.
- Interacts with R&D staff and cross-functional partners (Marketing, Manufacturing, RA, QA, labeling, legal, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Interacts with customers and vendors.
- Will interact with organizational leaders on an infrequent basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 10+ years industry experience, Master's degree in engineering with 8+ years industry experience, PhD with 3+ years industry experience.
- Thorough understanding of medical device regulations
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: 130-140K plus 5k sign on bonus.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.