Boston, United States
11 months ago
- Navigation of wiring diagrams
- Electrical wiring and termination skills
- Reading assembly drawings
- Computer literacy - able to navigate spreadsheets and bills of materials
- Follow safe working practices
- Attention to detail and willing to contribute to a growing company
- Responsible and Organized.
- Mechanically inclined - hand and power tools; torque wrench.
- Reading assembly drawings.
- Understands what a hydraulic line is and can assemble hydraulic lines.
- Has some practical knowledge of electrical wiring and crimping connectors.