Boston, United States
over 3 years ago
- Order parts
- Work with vendors/companies that can supply metal parts
- Able to manage over 1000 parts, order in a timely manner and follow up with delayed orders, etc.
- Kitting "kit" assemblies, receiving individual parts and organizing them into kits/bins so that they can be assembled.
- Past experience building something with electrical harnesses...to include physically building the harness (i.e. wire crimps, connectors, etc), assembling metal parts, can use an engine lift, knows how to use a grease gun, air gun, crimping tools, brake line tools (bleeding brakes), torque wrench, etc
- Lead junior tech's in the physical assembly of the vehicle, provide oversight and direction to the junior person.
- Responsible for quality of the build making sure the junior person is building to industry standard quality processes .
- Assisting or leading the physical build process.
- Interfacing with the lead engineer
- Providing comments and inputs to lead engineers as it relates to problems or issues in the assembly and ordering process
- Organization skills a must