Chelmsford, United States
about 1 month ago
- Participating on New Production Improvement team to insure designs meet manufacturing requirements.
- Defining manufacturing test requirements and work with Engineering to maximize use of embedded diagnostics and other engineering-provided test tools
- Creating End-to-End Manufacturing Test Plans/Strategy for an entire product line defining goals, objectives, timelines, and requirements.
- Managing creation of all manufacturing test fixtures and test programs and test documentation; implement test strategy with contract manufacturer
- Review pre-production test results and yields to assess production readiness.
- Provide technical support for product specific issues at suppliers, monitor supplier processes, collect, analyze, & report data, and initiate corrective actions as required, expedite product related corrective actions.
- Perform failure analysis and review and analyze data to drive corrective actions as required.
- BSEE or BTEE or equivalent required.
- 5+ years experience in electrical and/or mechanical testing.
- Experience working with contract manufacturers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks as assigned by management.
- Extensive knowledge in LabVIEW programming.
- Proven track record of successfully creating new test processes and implementing enhancements to existing test projects.