Awesome work environment! A growing investment group is seeking the right person to join their team as a Service Desk Associate. This client offers a state of the art work environment with many perks including, free lunch Fridays, very generous 401K match, team-based fun atmosphere filled with high energy, smart peers. 10 minute walk from Grand Central. Must have a combination of technical skills, great communication skills and a team-based attitude.
Service Desk Associate
Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support for corporate LAN, WAN, telephony, computing infrastructure and mobile devices.
- Answer and log all Service Desk incidents and requests, via emails, telephone and intranet.
- Resolve tickets within defined SLAs.
- Follow departmental procedures.
- Maintain and create documentation for processes and procedures.
- Administration of Active Directory accounts, groups, computers, OUs and Security.
- Administration of Exchange accounts and distribution lists.
- Build and maintain corporate PCs and laptops.
- Maintain SCCM Corporate Build and Software Deployments
- Ensure Windows Updates/Security Updates/Office updates are regularly applied to Alpha/Beta/NY office.
- Administration and support of Windows 10 devices
- Administration and support of mobile devices.
- Administration and support of Video Conference and IP Telephony Services
- Administration and support email services
- Administration and support of LAN, WAN and Internet Systems.
- Support to remote users.
- Escalate to 3rd level support where necessary.
- Provide training in the use of company software and hardware.
Sys Ad uplift
- Advanced administration of Active Directory Services. DNS, DHCP, DFS and Namespaces, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Basic administration of VMware
- Support of email delivery via Mimecast archive/security services
- Administration and support of O365
- Escalation of problems to 3rd party vendors