Billerica, United States
9 months ago
- Shipping: professional packaging and labeling of all outbound freight, choosing the best method of shipping, tracking a shipment to its final-destination and answering inquiries about the status of orders transferred to the warehouse for shipping. Knowledge of FedEx and UPS shipping software.
- Receiving: inspection of and reporting on all incoming freight, routing all packages to the correct department and completing all necessary paperwork for accounting purposes.
- Inventory: participate in a physical count on a bi-monthly basis as well as audit and end of year monitoring. Ensure inventory control by replenishment; perform cycle counts and discrepancy reconciliation.
- Warehousing: maintaining a well-organized and clean stock room with properly labeled racks, bins and parts.
- Manufacturing Support: assemble components and light assembly of products.
- Production Responsibilities: assembly, testing and repair of equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. comfortably
- Use of small hand tools for light assembly of products
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.