Waltham, United States
about 2 years ago
- Candidate must have experience with shipping goods domestic and international, as well as receiving goods into inventory from outside vendors into stock.
- Perform transactions for finished goods into inventory locations.
- Issue parts against open work orders and perform accurate cycle counts.
- Receive and off-load inbound freight from common carriers, knowledge of using forklift equipment desired.
- Knowledge and experience processing shipments using various shipping software and systems.
- Ability to process and ship goods accurately and on time. Teamwork within our Shipping Group.
- Provide good customer service to interior customers as well as exterior customers.
- Ability to produce high quality defect free work.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1-year customer service related experience preferred. 3-5 years related shipping / receiving experience preferred.
- Experience processing shipments using various Shipping software and systems such as UPS WorldShip, Fed-Ex Ship Manager, and DHL Easy Ship Professional.