Southborough, United States
over 1 year ago
As a Shipper / Receiver you will be responsible for performing all activities related to both incoming and outgoing shipments both on a daily basis.
- Must have experience with packing and shipping raw materials and goods for domestic and international, as well as, receiving goods into inventory from outside vendors into stock.
- Knowledge and experience processing shipments using various shipping software and systems.
- Experience generating shipping documentation.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and fork lift; and to maintain a clean, organized and safe environment.
- Capability to multi-task with flexibility to prioritize daily workload and requirements.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1-year customer service-related experience preferred.
- 3-5 years related shipping / receiving experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with export shipments.
- Frequently Lift/Carry 25 lbs.