Andover, United States
8 months ago
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual for a project management position. The project manager will be a key contributor to the quality organization and will support various projects with the quality assurance or quality control team. This position requires a highly motivated individual that will quickly learn the quality processes and provide effective project management to ensure the timely delivery of agreed output and within budget. This position will include both onsite and remote work depending on the project being supported.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Close collaboration with managers and project SMEs to understand the process that needs to be managed from end to end
2. Develop project milestones, durations, resources, and integrated project schedule that meets project requirements
3. Schedule and facilitate effective working meetings with the team to obtain the necessary information to develop the project schedule
4. Update and maintain a project schedule
5. Drive project to meet project milestones and timely and effective escalation of issues
6. Develop project reports and dashboards to track and communicate project progress to key stakeholders
7. Create template process and project management approach for similar future projects, if applicable
8. Assist with project work when applicable including:
a. Driving activities to meet project schedule
b. Modifying GMP documents as needed
c. Scheduling meetings to drive timely issue resolution
Bachelor's Degree is required.