SMT Machine Operator
- Ability to use MyData/Mycronics machine required.
- Must be able to identify electronic components.
- Ability to read assembly diagrams, BOM’s, drawings, and aids.
- Must be able to solder and do their own touchup (IPC-610 preferred).
- Should be able to do minor program changes and or part modifications, such as packages, values etc.
- Set-up Mydata machine and operation of SMT equipment including re-flow oven (Heller) and screen printer,
- Able to hand stencil PCB’s.
- Ability to use both automated and manual building of SMT manufacturing.
- Monitors and maintains equipment to meet company standards.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures with in the electronics field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Performs other duties as required