Billerica, United States
over 3 years ago
- Lead the design and development of GUI and machine control software for new products; identifying and documenting qualification-testing requirements.
- Work with Engineering teams and customers to create customer specific software and documentation.
- Working with Engineering teams to resolve Customer issues; communicate solutions and corrective actions
- Sustaining engineering on existing platforms
- Create and release product support documentation including customer specific product data sheets white papers, and application notes
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge and programming skills to develop machine GUI using C#, in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience as a Software Controls Engineer working with automated electromechanical systems.
- Software development and debug capability with real-time control of industrial machinery and electromechanical systems.
- Experience with PLC's is a strong plus.