Burlington, United States
11 months ago
- Developing software / algorithms to meet required functionality of our active alignment and test systems.
- Developing algorithms that result in a reliable and alignment and/or test processes.
- Hands-on integration and development on our active alignment platforms.
- Ensuring high-quality product by developing and executing test plans.
- Integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting in a hardware and software environment.
- Experience programming in various languages with the flexibility to pick up new ones.
- Throughout various components of the system company touches on Python, C++, C#, Structured Text, and Rust. Integrating new technologies may require learning new languages.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, both in software and basic hardware.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interact with customers.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.