Dover, United States
almost 3 years ago
Software Engineer III
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications/operating systems.
- Support and/or install software applications/operating systems.
- Oversee and coordinate the testing phase for assigned project, including: code reviews, test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Coordinate and guide the project through the software development life cycles, including: requirements analysis, design, programming, database design, quality assurance, and infrastructure/networks.
- Apply technical expertise in distributed architecture, networking, security, multithreaded applications, application portal development, source code control, configuration management, build/deploy methodologies, object oriented methodologies and design patterns in daily activities.
- Expert Level: C# (.NET Framework 4+) Single page applications ASP.NET MVC (Razor view) (4+) Knockout.js Bootstrap 3 JQuery JQuery UI Less/CSS HTML (4, 5)/Ajax Web API (RESTful services) MSSQL-(T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views) (2008 R2+) Proficient Level: MSSQL-(Table Index Creation & Query Optimization) (2008 R2+)