Billerica, United States
8 months ago
- Managing software upgrades in the field and supports installations at customer sites.
- Managing software support and test department personnel, including indirect reports based in overseas facilities
- Track status and lead troubleshooting of software issues in the field
- Maintaining and reporting metrics pertaining to software support
- Working closely with Software Development team members to devise solutions for reported issues and upgrades
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or closely-related discipline
- 2 or more years’ experience managing people
- 5 or more years’ experience in troubleshooting and repairing electromechanical components on capital equipment
- Strong Project Management experience.