For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a HR Assistant/Special Project Coordinator in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) HR Assistant Special Project Coordinator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Reporting to the HR Manager, the Special Projects/HR Assistant supports project management administrative duties; oversight and performance of the administrative functions of compliance programs; documents and maintains HR Processes and performs various HR related activities.
- Compile and facilitate the documentation, review and revision of HR processes and ITAR administration.
- Maintain both production and non-production skills/training matrices and assist with the identification/sources of training. Work in conjunction with Quality and production leadership to ensure compliance with certification requirements, facilitate timely certification renewals and assist with the coordination of in-house production training.
- Monitor vending and company provisions to ensure sufficient levels at all times. Establish supply levels, track usage, and report on costs.
- As enlisted, provide project leaders with administrative and operational support.
- Coordinate and facilitate temporary employee acquisition and orientation/training.
- Serve as a Digital Ambassador and Google resource to the CT site.
- Provide general administrative support to site.
- Ability to navigate available technology and utilize it to its fullest capacity.
- Google Sheets and Microsoft Office Suite
- Duration: Permanent Direct
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: 50-55K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.