Wilmington, United States
6 months ago
Sr. Assembly Technician
- Basic Mechanical Assembly
- Cleaning/Polishing metal or plastic
- General Assembly Labor
- Maintaining time / count records
- Follow a Work Order and Assembly work instructions
- Ability to drive a forklift truck
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced job shop or production volume environment preferred
- Basic Math knowledge
- Strong Mechanical Skills
- Work Ethics
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrates appropriate level of adaptability, maintains positive outlook, and demonstrates composure under pressure.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to complete and manage multiple floor activities in an effective and compliant manner.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses/goggles, gloves, and safety shoes.