Pembroke, United States
almost 2 years ago
The Senior Systems Engineer – EE plays an essential role in the process of understanding our customer needs, translating them into requirements and formulating affordable solutions. The Senior Systems Engineer works closely with the Customers and the companies Program Office and Engineering Staff to create the solution with the best value for the customer consistent with the companies business goals.
The successful candidate will be required to manage multiple design projects to successfully deliver system products. The systems are designed for applications in radar, communications and other applications. The major contributors to the products have specialties in microwave, mechanical and electrical engineering.
• Ability to take diverse specifications in RF (G/T, EIRP, AESA, PESA) along with a detailed understanding of mechanical design processes to deliver complex products
• Experience in design and systems engineering processes
• Strong analytical skills to understand complex technical systems and problem solve
• Significant experience with proposals, customer interaction, and systems design and analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work across functions to develop solutions for the customer
• Strong background in Microwave Antenna design is required
• Experience in designing shaped reflectors, feeds, frequency selective surfaces, multi-band feeds and array design is preferred.
• Familiarity with MATLAB, GRASP, HFSS and other industry analytical tools
• Experience with RF System Design, Specification development and interpretation, and microwave communications
• Hands-on Experience using a variety of Antenna Test Ranges
• Knowledge of mechanical positioning systems
• MS-EE with 10+ years of experience is preferred