Lawrence, United States
almost 2 years ago
- Repairing, upgrading, and maintaining test manufacturing equipment.
- Selecting, ordering, and expediting equipment and parts that are most appropriate and cost effective for maintenance of production equipment.
- Monitoring equipment performance and reliability
- Assist with establishing programs and solutions for decreasing down-time for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process.
- ASET, or equivalent post high school technical training
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or test equipment repair
- Experience in the use of DC test equipment a must.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Strong working knowledge of electronics a must as well as good mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to layout electrical circuits and schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot to the component level.
- Ability to use MS Office