Chelmsford, United States
10 months ago
Sr. International Tax Analyst / International Tax Manager
Senior International Tax Analyst
- Will be responsible for the international tax aspects of the Company’s tax accounting and compliance including any research required to support its tax positions and minimize tax risk. Additionally, this position will support efforts with M&A activities and other special projects.
- Perform year-end tax provision computations for foreign entities, as well as calculations related to requirements pursuant to US Tax Reform such as Global Intangible Low Taxed Income (GILTI), Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII) and Base Erosion Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT).
- Assist with international tax aspects of IRS audits and certain foreign country local income tax audits
- Responsible for preparing required Country by Country Reporting (CbCR) for parent company.
- Identify transactions that create and prepare calculations for Subpart F, foreign source and previously taxed income.
- Prepare and/or review US income tax compliance requirements as they relate to foreign operations including computation of subpart F income, earnings & profits, foreign tax credit, tax reform provisions and all related forms, disclosures and schedules.
- Compile data and work with outside consultant on the preparation of transfer pricing calculations and documentation.
- Evaluate and identify various international transactions to understand and communicate tax consequences, reporting obligations, and risks.
- Conduct research of technical international tax matters and prepare memoranda to document conclusions.
- Engage in special projects, including tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, provision, forecasting, corporate initiatives and identifying process efficiencies.
REQUIRED/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting (CPA or MST preferred.).
- Minimum 5+ year (4-7) Tax Department work experience within a multinational company and/or Big Four firm, including at least one recent year of direct international tax responsibility.
- Experience with Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, BEAT, foreign tax credit calculations, 163(j) and other international reporting rules
- Solid understanding of ASC 740 and U.S. federal taxation.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion and/or OneSource RS tax compliance software a plus