White Plains, United States
4 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Sr. IT Project Coordinator in White Plains, NY.
Job Duties -
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects and lead small projects as assigned.
• Act as the bridge between the business and IT. Support the IT workstream and documents of projects via IT PMO processes, procedures, and tools for assigned projects.
• Monitor the project schedule and deliverables. Track progress and report updates to the project manager.
• Recognize problems or situations that will or may impact the project delivery.
• Coordinate the project under the supervision of the project manager.
• Utilize IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid) to drive technical solution delivery.
• Assist in fulfilling requirements for the IT PMO and IT Governance process
• Work collaboratively with project teams, various IT teams, and related business unit staff.
• Promote and maintain communication between project team members and stakeholders and manage expectations. Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as required. Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for resolution.
Required Skills -
• Understand the software development process and experienced in IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall).
• Strong and tested project coordinator skills including: organization skills, communication skills, daily standups, creation and presentation of data (updates, status, etc), vendor management.
• Organized, good communicator, deadline driven, planner, problem solver, and agile.
• Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work environment with project team members, co-workers, management, and vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards.
• Superior interpersonal skills to ensure open communication across project teams. Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences.
• Outstanding record of project coordination success
• Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills, SharePoint
• PowerBI and DevOps would be nice to have