New York, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Loan Processor in Southington, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Sr. Loan Processor your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Working with the bank’s commercial clients on PPP Loan forgiveness and help review the influx of applications into Q1/Q2.
- Loan processing or Loan Quality Assurance experience out of banks vs. workers w/ mortgage loan experience.
- There is a level of client interaction expected so that is a major factor in who they ultimately pick
- Dealing with Webster’s business/commercial clients with substantial loan amounts.
- Aside from the loan experience, it is equally important that this person have experience communicating with and interacting with high level bank clients.
- Duration: 6+ month contract
- Location: Southington, CT.
- Salary: $25-$30/hr based on experience
- Benefits: Yes