Nashua, United States
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is excellent with computer systems and good at managing multiple priorities. Must be highly organized and able to multitask and have great attention for detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and applying grinding and polishing methods for optical components including spherical, flat and aspheric components.
- Developing and applying quality control of producing optical components using conventional spindle polish.
- Developing and applying standard operating procedures for optics.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings and specifications.
- 10-15 years of hands on experience in optics manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of MIL Specs, and MIL Standards
- Demonstrated skill in computer documentation
- Experience with an ERP system
- Proven conventional optics grinding/polishing skills