Oxford, United States
5 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Engineer in Oxford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Sr. Prroject Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The Sr. Project Engineer is a critical member of the engineering team.
This candidate will be responsible for managing projects through their entirety, communicating with the customer, working with the internal teams including production, tooling & quality to drive a successful project.
- Manage Projects (owner) thru their entirety, from customers concept thru customer approval.
- Manage Projects to facilitate the timely completion
- projects and ensure established timelines are met.
- Provide processing assistance as needed for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate meetings with customers to review .
- Generates protocols, reports for IQ/OQ/PQ and test method validations. This includes driving statistical analysis and sample size methods.
- BSME (4-year degree)
- 8 years plus Project Management
- 8 years plus in Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Electro-Mechanical experience with devices.
- Validations IQ, OQ, PQ a must
- Strong knowledge Medical Device experience
- Strong knowledge of medical device quality requirements
- Duration: Permanent Direct Hire.
- Location: Oxford, CT.
- Salary: $125-140K
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.