East Hartford, United States
10 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager in East Hartford, CT
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Account Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier customer accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensure customers derive maximum value from our services. Prepare and manage RFQ and business case proposals and present content to senior leadership. Work closely with customers to identify needs and consult on best practices for solutions. Coach, mentor and train junior account managers and support staff, this position will have direct reports.
Prepare and deliver effective customer presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams. Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial and strategy resources. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with management to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of customers individual needs to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive retention, renewals, upsells and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Operations on day-to-day operational processes and implement efficiencies
- Develop Analytics and work with Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the campaign
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Develop and adhere to established processes and workflows
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: East Hartford, CT.
- Salary: open depending on experience.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org