Wilmington, United States
5 months ago
Sr. Service Assembly Technician (3)
- Experience with service or repair of equipment and products at customer sites.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to plan work (schedule with customers, plan material and resources required)
- Ability to do installations of products requiring the taking of measurements and the use of hand/power tools.
- Comfortable with computers; Google, Gmail, MS Office, and MRP/ERP data entry
- Prefer experience with ISO environment
- Willingness to travel locally
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced job shop or production volume environment preferred
- Basic Math knowledge
- Strong Mechanical Skills and Work Ethics
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to complete and manage multiple floor activities in an effective and compliant manner.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as safety glasses/goggles, gloves, and safety shoes.