Westford, United States
about 3 years ago
- Test new features to make sure requirements are met and customer use-cases will pass
- Regress the system each release to ensure previous functionality still works well
- Continually improve the efficiency of manual testing
- Automate tests where appropriate, to expand coverage and speed up execution time
- Test the system end-to-end from InfiniStream back-end to nG1 Applications.
- Interface with SQA, Development, Tech Pubs, Product Management, and Customer-facing teams
- Follow our software development processes, and offer ideas for improvement
- Take ownership of quality of the system and your features.
- Troubleshoot complex product issues and provide development with all the information needed to quickly determine root cause
- Configure, maintain, and use multiple test systems in your daily work to broaden coverage across a variety of customer-like scenarios and to perform tests in parallel
Education and Specific Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems, or similar technical field
- Three years of general experience developing, testing, or troubleshooting large, distributed software systems
- Experience with Linux and Windows server OS, including areas related to networking, storage, and debugging
- Working knowledge of network security and techniques used to harden systems including iptables, stunnel, SSL, TLS, encryption ciphers, syslog, and auditing
- Experience/Knowledge of telecom network architecture (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, IMS, VoLTE, etc.)
- Previous experience analyzing protocols, in either telecom or enterprise realms, with Wireshark or similar tools
- Hands on scripting or automation development using Python, Bash, Robot, iTest, or other languages/tools
- Experience with private and public cloud environments: VMWare, KVM, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience with platform health, alarm monitoring, scalability and performance testing
- Experience with Dell R730, R740 servers, raid configuration and bios configuration
- Experience with traffic generation using utilities such as TCPReplay, PFSend, GeNet, and Spirent.
- Experience with Enterprise Protocol Classifications for DNS, HTTP/S, SMB, Oracle ...etc.