Hartford, United States
about 1 month ago
We continue to build out our software solutions for innovative home health solutions that produce better outcomes and reduce overall costs through partnerships with providers and payers. The Strategic products engineering team will build our core software integration components that would enable the integration of new products and existing systems. We are looking for a Technical Lead to help us drive our scrum team and be the technical backstop for the team.
Leveraging your experience in Springboot, Microservices, Messaging, Big Data, Stream processing, Real-time and Batch processing, Application Development and Analytics, you will join a product team that is building a new platform. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change needed within the healthcare industry.
This Senior Software Developer will design, develop, and support our web application platform including web services. The individual will be responsible for handling software enhancements through the entire application development lifecycle as well as post implementation support. The position requires that the candidate interface with business owners, project managers and other stakeholders. This Senior Software Developer will be responsible for setting future direction for our web tier according to our strategic roadmap. The individual should be able to work under limited supervision and be able to provide backup leadership to the team.
- Monitors system, handles project defects, works on support tickets and communicates status to appropriate individuals
- Provides technical support of the applications during and after its implementation
- Responds to questions and inquiries regarding application.
- Designs software solutions that integrate with other systems and follows our technology roadmap.
- Interfaces with enterprise architecture team for solutions related to web tier and web services.
- Supports development and testing of systems enhancements and maintains a strong working relationship and open communications with full-time and contract staff.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar required
- Experience with Big Data, Distributed Stream processing and Message Broker technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, Storm and Kafka are plus.
- Experience with Spring Boot & REST web services, XML, AJAX & JSON.
- Experience with web applications, service oriented architecture and middleware software.
- Experience writing and executing SQL statements for ad-hoc investigation
- Data analysis experience and skills preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Some experience Cloudera Hadoop ecosystem is nice to have
- Excellent communication