New Britain, United States
2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst Programmer in New Britain, CT/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
Expert in all aspects and techniques for defining user business and functional requirements for enhancements and projects related Webster Bank’s Commercial Loans Systems. In addition, will support operational systems and deal with production issues along with driving root cause analysis. Based on analysis will determine and prioritize the IT or business solutions to the solve the problem. This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and provide and receive work direction in order to deliver assigned work on time. Will be a collaborator with IT and Business teams with an emphasis on timely and accurate communications.
- Proficient with the FIS’ ACBS Commercial Loan System. Knowledge of LIBOR to SOFR rate index transition is a plus
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user need and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements; considers business application of technology to both current and future business environment.
- Develop or modify as well as leads others through the processes to resolve complex business issues.
- Develop detailed application, product and/or tool selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements. Assumes full accountability for developing business and functional requirements for complex issues.
- Use comparative analysis techniques to evaluate and recommend overall IT solutions for client/organization. Provides consulting services to business stakeholders and peers on process improvement projects designed to improve business and IT results.
- Provides consistent, accurate and timely updates to team members, stakeholders, and management on the status and issues surrounding assigned work.
- Actively participate in daily tasks and projects.
- Collaborates with end user community and maintain an environment of partnership. Provide fast and accurate information. Proactively remain engaged and aligned with user community on assigned work.
- Proactively considers the broader business implications of proposed changes to current and future business needs.
- Analyze, test and implement changes of varying complexity. Follow best practices, and release control process.
- Able to lead BA’s in requirements analysis for small to medium projects.
- Supports design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
- Support project manager/release manager by developing detailed project information such as scope, estimates, evaluation criteria and task lists. Maybe asked to lead smaller efforts.
- May utilize requirement management tools.
- Coach and mentor lower level analysts.
- Coordinates production releases with internal and external partners. Manages associated risks effectively by producing appropriate risk mitigation plans.
- Works with supervisor to oversee vendor relationships to ensure conformance with agreed upon SLAs.
- Is available for escalated production issues as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a directly related field.
- 5 years of professional IT and business systems/analysis experience.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal skills to include: verbal, written and technical communication skills.
- Skilled problem solver that is very detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in automated tools and desktop software.
- Duration: 8 Month Contract
- Location: REMOTE
- Salary: $50-$55/hr
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.