Westford, United States
8 months ago
- Creates invoices, applies cash receipts, and reconciles company bank accounts.
- Monitors customer accounts for any irregularities and investigates customer queries on billing issues.
- Coordinates credit inquiries for new customers and establishes new customer accounts.
- Process AP transactions, W-9’s for new vendors and yearly 1099’s.
- Reports monthly consolidated bookings for the company to corporate
- Completes month end journal entries, including commission entries, intangibles and right of use asset amortization, fixed asset additions and depreciation and the allocation of expenses to Defense and Mass Transit product lines..
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations and GL account reconciliations for Defense product line
- Prepares weekly consolidated cash forecasts.
- Reconciles intercompany balances with the corporate office, UK and India entities
- Submits state sales and use tax reports as stipulated by designated states. Researches, reconciles and collects overdue taxes from customers.
- Assists with compliance and provides support for external audit requirements
- Performs special assignments and other accounting support as directed by the Accounting Manager and VP-Accounting & Finance.
- Must be proficient in Excel skills required.
- Should have an accounting degree or at least 5 years of experience in general accounting, with knowledge of AP and AR functions.