Billerica, United States
about 2 months ago
Provide accounting and customer support by performing invoicing; Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Management of credit card processing, EFT, deposits, on-line banking, LC or CAD processing
- Maintaining reconciled schedules of all General Ledger accounts and prepare management reports as needed.
- Maintaining inventory in QuickBooks.
- Reconciling accruals monthly, quarterly and on payout demands.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules for General Journal entries
- Insuring proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Entering and tracking work orders associated with Field Service activities, tying work order activities to field service engineer expenses and related sales orders.
- Organizing Federal & State tax agency filing and payment deadlines.
- Supporting accounting controls by working with Finance Manager to maintain the chart of accounts and define and maintain accounting policies and procedures
- Assisting with end of month, quarter, and year close activities.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Experience in an accounting role
- Fundamental understanding of financial accounting
- 3+ years’ experience using QuickBooks