Staff Design Engineer
about 3 years ago
We are seeking a Staff Design Engineer to work for one of our clients in Winston-Salem, NC on a direct hire basis.
This individual will be responsible for the development of CMOS (complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor) analog and mixed-signal circuits from concept to production.
Architecture work, analog transistor/gate level design and simulation; behavioral modeling; layout; lab evaluation; production test development.
- 10+ years of experience in IC design (8+ years with advanced degree, e.g. MSEE)
- Theoretical and practical understanding of analog and digital circuit design
- Experience with mixed-signal simulation
- Background in Verilog and/or VHDL
- Must be self-motivated, able to work requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- MSEE or appropriate advanced degree
- Experience designing ADCs and/or DACs
- PMIC (power management integrated circuit) design experience
- Full-custom mixed-signal IC layout experience
- 1st shift, direct hire with benefits
- Salary range up to: $200K