Lowell, United States
8 months ago
- Provide full cycle recruiting for temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement positions by:
- Assisting hiring managers with writing job descriptions and creating requisitions in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Promoting employment opportunities by posting on various job boards, actively sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, and utilizing social media platforms.
- Attending career fairs as well as planning and coordinating outreach efforts and other networking events in the community.
- Coordinating, scheduling and conducting interviews and offer preparation.
- Processing all pre-employment checks.
- Facilitating all onboarding and new hire orientation.
- Manage Agencies and other contractor services.
- Perform other administrative tasks and assist with various projects as needed. This may include but not be limited to providing employee support and answering questions, coordinating events and communications, HRIS transactions and reporting, leave management, training, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 2-5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience, preferably in manufacturing and technical recruiting.
- Experience using web-based recruiting tools such as job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, and social media to effectively market positions to target qualified candidates.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- High attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism