Cambridge, United States
over 4 years ago
Structural ANSYS Analyst
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Must have at least a bachelor of science degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- Experience in ANSYS Mechanical APDL (ANSYS Parametric Design Language) and ANSYS optimization.
- One example of a typical task would be to find optimal geometric locations for supports to minimize deflection.
- Must be able to extract ANSYS results for post processing within or external to ANSYS.
- Ability to create parametric models that can be used for trade studies
- One example of a typical task would be to create a model for an x-ray optic (material properties, thickness, radius and number and location of support locations)
- Will be required to fully document analysis results in technical reports in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must have basic programming skills in FORTRAN, C, Python, Basic, Visual Basic or other programming language for taking data files, formatting them.