Wallingford, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst in Wallingford, CT.
Position Summary :
As a (an) Supply Chain Analyst your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: Lead, direct, and participate in continuous improvement activities to accomplish business goals and objectives in terms of industry trends.
- Provide innovative data analysis methods and routines to peer group of analysts.
- Identify and lead various analytical projects and reporting initiatives through to completion.
- Provide timely resolution to customer questions and issues.
- Troubleshoot problems and research cause of variances. Interpret data and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to customer and internal cross-functional teams/partners.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential supply constraints and issues.
- Present to and inform external and internal customers on Supply Chain metrics, opportunities, progress, and resolutions.
- Ensure the link with North America SAP application experts in terms of needs (training, changes, documents, etc.).
- Facilitate communication with the corporate supply chain as a proponent of ideas for better responding to his/her zone’s customer expectations and market needs.
- WHAT you need.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of S&Op Planning/Supply Chain experience. Including but not limited to Sales forecasting, capacity planning/analysis.
- Lean Management experience.
- Manufacturing/Aerospace experience preferred.
- International experience preferred.
- Duration: Direct Hire.
- Location: Wallingford, CT.
- Salary: Open depending on experience.
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.