Woburn, United States
over 1 year ago
- Developing a strategic supply chain for new materials.
- Negotiating pricing, terms and conditions.
- Managing supply chain logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keeping records, generating reports, and developing presentations to communicate to management.
- Building relationships within the company and with suppliers and distributors.
- Reading legal documents, like contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding accounting and finance.
- Collaborating with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Strong understanding of supply chain, supporting product development and production.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills.